Property Management Estepona - Property maintenance in New Golden Mile
Discover our new personalized customer service at LIVINGSTONE HOMECARE
Livingstone Estates Membership
At Livingstone Estates, we take care of your property as if it were our own. We will make sure that your membership includes total peace of mind. The services we offer include the following:
1. Monthly property inspections
A monthly external and internal visual inspection will be conducted of your property in order to detect any problems and ensure that all walls are in good condition.
- Ensure sure that all windows are properly closed
- Ensure that all doors open and close properly
- Ensure that all light fixtures work properly
- Ensure that there is no moisture or crack, holes, etc. in the ceilings
- Ensure that all floors are in good condition
- Ensure that there are water and electrical supplies
- Make sure that all taps and tanks are in good working order
- Test electrical appliances to make sure they work
- Make sure the awning sensors (if any) are operating properly
- Ensure the blinds (if any) are in good working condition
- Check that the telephone lines (if any) are working properly
- Ensure the air conditioning and/or heating are in good working condition (depending on the season)
- Ventilate all rooms (depending on the weather conditions)
- Ensure that all terrace and solarium drains are checked (*this will also be done after heavy rains)
- Ensure that there are no pest infestations
We also recommend that we carry out the monthly inspection during a long term lease to make sure the property is undamaged and in good condition. We automatically perform an inspection of the property after heavy rains to ensure that no damage has occurred.
If you would like to have more than one inspection per month, this can be requested in our office for an additional cost.
2. Inspection report
The results of the monthly inspection will be sent by email along with any images of problems found (if needed).
3. Maintenance and repairs
After our inspection report and if any existing problems are discovered, we will suggest what we consider to be the most appropriate solution.
We have trained personnel who can carry out any kind of general maintenance during working hours. Our goal is to correct the problem with 48 hours of it being reported. We also have a continued emergency service.
4. Account management
In addition, you will be kept up to date with the news bulletins and general information about the Costa del Sol through our active website:
Ask about our services.